Friday, March 30, 2012

Hang out with AWESOME co-workers at Nishinomiya!

I haven't seen my co-workers from my previous "work" since I've started working at Tree House Tsukaguchi branch. Me and Andrew sensei (another new teacher) were trained at Shukugawa branch so we got to know these AWESOME ppl at Shukugawa :D
We also have awesome co-workers at Tsukaguchi as well but that's for my new post coming up later. :P
So Cody sensei (the other guy in the picture) planned an event so that we all could meet up at All-you-can-eat/drink for 2 hours place. Right after our work, we took the train to Nishinomiya Kitaguchi station and met up with everyone. It was super fun! :D
We're gonna meet up for hanami on the 6th so more pictures coming up!! :D
But for now...
Readers, meet my co-workers at Tree House Shukugawa branch:









No comments:

Post a Comment